YONDER. Studio Assistant
2-3 days a week (Mon-Fri)
Flexible working hours
£8 per hour
Start date end Sept
We are currently looking for someone to join our small team, based out of our home studio in South East London.
We are hoping to find an enthusiastic person who can assist in prepping, packing and dispatching online retail orders, as well as various day-to-day creative and non creative tasks here in the studio.
Some items are hand finished in house, so some basic sewing skills are required. We pride ourselves on great quality and presentation so attention to detail is also a must.
You will be working in a creative, fun and relaxed environment (+ a couple of cats), and each day can be different from the next.
In quieter packing periods; press reporting, social media and website updating as well as product editing may also be included in the role depending on your skillset. Photoshop and online editing skills are a bonus and will allow for further opportunities within the role.
- Prepare products for dispatch – includes sewing brand labels & Quality checks
- Wrapping and packing orders to a high standard
- Stock control ensuring levels are correct
- Manage retail queries and returns
- Regular organisation of the studio inc. making space for new deliveries
- High attention to detail
- Basic sewing skills and a creative eye
- Killer gift wrapping skills
- Tidy and organised
- Work consistently with speed and accuracy with the ability to multitask
- Pro-active and happy to get stuck in
The role will last until the end of January, with the possibility to then extend and develop.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.