The opportunity has arisen to join our team, initially on a part-time basis, with the option of flexible working hours. However, this is a position intended to grow and develop alongside the business, given the right candidate.
Our vibrant Creekside studio, walking distance from Deptford, Greenwich and New Cross.
You will be working in a friendly, creative and forward-looking environment, and each day can be different from the next. Joining the brand at a pivotal moment of growth and development.
Super diverse and multi-faceted. Working directly with the brand director to assist in day to day operations of the studio, which includes the running of our online store, bricks and mortar showroom, social media and PR output, and on-going brand development.
Specifically, but not restricted to:
- Checking, wrapping, packing and shipping online retail orders via our Shopify platform. All in keeping with our high level of quality control and brand aesthetics.
- Responding to customer enquiries, regarding online orders, product questions or style advise as well as exchanges, returns and custom deliveries.
- Keeping the studio diary, including client appointments, deliveries, events, online launches, promos, press features etc.
- Studio maintenance. Keeping the space meticulously organised, tidy and efficient. While acting as a working studio, we also have regular visits from retail clients as well as interior designers, so keeping the studio looking good for drop in appointments is a must.
- Keeping on top of studio supplies, including packing materials, stationary, cushion inserts, marketing materials, coffee etc
- Keeping regular check of product stock and QC checking new collection deliveries.
- Ensuring that online stock systems are maintained and accurately kept, as well as maintaining the online store front.
- Organising press samples for shoots, or PR images for features.
With the potential addition of:
- Posting social media announcements / sending mail-outs.
- Assisting with collection photoshoots.
- Assisting with client showroom appointments, both retailors and interior designers.
- Assisting in the editing of product and lifestyle images –
- An Interiors / textiles lover.
- Someone super organised and tidy.
- A serial to-do list writer (and completer!)
- A competent multi-tasker.
- Friendly & enthusiastic.
- Pays high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and self-managing when required.
- Someone who see’s jobs before being told.
- Able to work both independently as well as in a team.
Bonus Points (not required but a big plus):
- Sewing skills.
- Gift-wrapping skills.
- Photoshop skills.
- Excel skills.
- Social media savvy.
- Experience using Shopify.
- Having worked for an e-commerce retail business before.
- Flexible working hours can be negotiated.
- The potential to grow within the position, carving out an integral and exciting role.
- Applicable in-house training and skills development actively offered.
- Working in a newly developed studio space, which includes on site services such as lockers, showers, kitchens and cafeteria etc.
- Located in an easy to access location, with plenty of independent shops and restaurants nearby.
Part-time w/hourly salary.
Please email cv applications to email@example.com including a brief cover letter and any other applicable info or questions.